- The Model
- Computer Emission Fund
- Youth Ambassador Program
Community Education and Training
A detailed community education and training program will focus on each area of the social enterprise model:
· Managing a cooperative business
· Administration and finance
· Land management and preparation
· Certification, monitoring and reporting on tree care
· Computer hardware and software use and maintenance
· Use and management of online carbon exchange tools.
Note that the whole process of With One Seed will include not only farmers but also their children so that they can learn about the importance of climate change adaptation strategies as part of their education.
They will also be able to participate in hands–on mitigation and adaptation activities while developing a range of skills, not otherwise available.
With One Seed will provide a range of relevant training and skills development for the community. Members of the community will be trained to audit, track and map the trees and collect data about the growth and development of the Tree Trust plantations.
The installation of wireless broadband access will allow the Tree Trusts to participate in online trading of the carbon offsets.